The series focuses on workers, deindustrialization, and the rise of right-wing populism in the United States, England, France, Italy and Germany. The series also appeared in French in La Presse.
- “Four More Years?” by Steven High
- “The Battle Over England’s Multi-Racial Working Class” by Ben Rogaly
- “The Can-Gatto (Cat-Dog) of Italian Politics” by Gilda Zazzara
- “Right-Wing Populism in Germany: The Alternative Für Deutschland (AFD)” by Stefan Berger
- “From ‘Héros’ to ‘Fachos’? Populism in the North of France” by Marion Fontaine
- “Trump’s War on the ‘Black’ City” by Jason Hackworth